Prerequisite: Any one of the following courses:
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods for:
This creative program is for you if you:
- Coach, facilitate, lead teams and groups
- Your clients have messy problems
- You lead change
- You work with communities or multi-stakeholders
- You are tired of going in circles or fixing problems that backfire
- You want something that works and is creative, engaging, and fun for you and your clients
Maybe you recognize that you and the people you lead have been solving the wrong problems altogether. And just when you thought things were fixed, it turns out they were actually just protracted and they emerge as even bigger, messier, and more expensive problems—YIKES!
Instead of putting out fires, you might want to use our systematic creative process. It allows you to help others design their own solutions. We all want the world to be brighter, but we can only do that if we start using tools and methods that are really smarter. If you truly want to build a brighter world and you are ready to get your hands on some powerful building blocks to help revolutionize the way people think, this training is for you.
Get ready, because not only will this training set you apart and differentiate you as an innovator and game changer, but this could become your ticket to becoming a rainmaker.
You will learn to use these powerful processes together to get to innovation faster. You will build better solutions for a brighter world by facilitating teams and groups as they build their thinking and discover the next level of insight.
- Understand the thinking and problem-solving styles people use
- Learn how to apply a systematic approach to problem-solving in 3D with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods
- See how we have used this approach with real-world cases and big brands like P&G
- Experience the process live as you learn by doing and work to solve a messy problem
- Walk away with a systematic tool chest ready to apply
- A toolkit with all kinds of great templates
- Your own set of diagnostic cards and book filled with ideas
- A full-color manual
- Your certificate noting the hours of training
- The Strategic Play Creative Facilitators Guide
- A full agenda ready to implement
- Downloads and lots more
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at email@example.com
Or call us
Toll-Free in North America 1-888-238-2608
Other locations + 1- 604-558-2707
Ok, now stop reading and register for this training - the seats are selling fast!
Seats for this program are limited as we have very small class sizes to ensure knowledge transfer.
If you procrastinate you will miss it! We are not kidding! REGISTER NOW!
Strategic Play® delivers LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods under the creative commons license held by the LEGO® Systems Group. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement.