Innovation Storybuilding to Enable Surprisingly Obvious Idea Expression - LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods
Prerequisite: None, because this course includes Jump into LSP.
This course has been developed specifically to certify facilitators who want to utilize LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods to dig deeper into the powerful process of creating impactful stories in 3D. A well-constructed story ignites change. We are out to transform the world through play and it is through play that people create the most powerful stories. A good story is memorable because it inspires the listener to create their own movie in their head as they listen. The brain fires, releasing chemicals that result in thinking and behavioral changes that drive results. If you are working with leaders you likely want to help them to inspire followers. If you are working with organizations or communities, you might want to help them improve their communication strategy. If you work with business owners, they might be looking to you to help them attach a better story to their brand message.
Everyone tells stories to communicate. Why not work in 3D to ensure important stories are well told?
This course is a deep dive into the neuroscience of storytelling, story-making, and story-listening, and unpacks the reasons why the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods are so powerful when applied to things like the brand or product or company story. Get ready to use this powerful methodology for story-building to enable surprisingly obvious idea expression.
We will cover:
- Intro to Neuroscience: Your brain on bricks (the powerful process of storytelling in 3D)
- Micro bite learning for keynotes, demonstrations, short sessions, and enhanced skill building
- The Making of Strategic Stories and working with story structure
- The hero’s journey and other archetypes
- Building stories for:
- Knowledge transfer
- Leadership development
- Organizational development
- Business development
- Community development
- Sales and marketing
- Branding and communication strategies and more!
“Research shows our brains are not hard-wired to understand logic or retain facts for very long. Our brains are wired to understand and retain stories. A story is a journey that moves the listener; and when the listener goes on that journey, they feel different and the result is persuasion and sometimes action.”
This fast-paced two-day certification course has been developed for LSP facilitators and will provide you with new tools and techniques to use as stand-alone sessions or to add to your existing program.
You will get:
- A full-color manual
- Certification in Strategic Storytelling with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods
- Hand-outs for opening activities to use with large and/or small groups
- Half-Day and Full-Day workshop programs that you can take and customize for your industry
- Food and refreshments to keep you recharged over the two days
- Time to play and network
- A deck of our storytelling cards with ‘naked branding’ to use with this unique program & book full of activities
- Your starter set of bricks to get you up and running quickly
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us directly at 1-778-822-6354
Toll-Free in North America 1-888-238-2608
Ok, now stop reading and register for this training - the seats are selling fast!
Seats for this program are limited as we have very small class sizes to ensure knowledge transfer.
If you procrastinate you will miss it!
Strategic Play® delivers LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods under the creative commons license held by the LEGO® Systems Group. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement.