This advanced course has been developed specifically for certified facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods in their work, and who want to dig deeper into the powerful process of creating impactful stories in 3D.
Pre-requisite: Jump into LSP
Everyone loves a good story – and now we know why.
This course is a deep dive into the neuroscience of story-telling, story-making, and story-listening and unpacks the reasons why the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods are so powerful when applied.
We will cover:
- Intro to Neuroscience: Your brain on bricks (the powerful process of storytelling in 3D)
- Micro bite learning for keynotes, demonstrations, short sessions, and enhanced skill building.
- Making Strategic Stories and working with story structure
- The hero’s journey and other archetypes
- Building stories for:
- Knowledge transfer
- Leadership development
- Organizational development
- Business development
- Community development
- Sales and marketing
- Branding and communication strategy’s and more!
“Research shows our brains are not hard-wired to understand logic or retain facts for very long. Our brains are wired to understand and retain stories. A story is a journey that moves the listener, and when the listener goes on that journey they feel different and the result is persuasion and sometimes action.”
This fast-pasted two-day certification course has been developed for LSP facilitators and will provide you with new tools and techniques to use as stand-alone sessions or to add to your existing program.
You will get:
- Full-colour manual
- Certification Advanced Strategic Storytelling with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods
- Hand-outs opening activities to use with large and/or small groups
- Half-Day and Full-Day workshop programs that you can take and customize for your industry
- Food and refreshments to keep you re-charged over the two days
- Time to play in a fabulous location in the resort town of Whistler, BC
- Deck of our storytelling cards with ‘naked branding’ to use with this unique program