Jacqueline Lloyd Smith, second from left, speaker at the Women's Forum Global Meeting for the economy and society Deauville France: Jacqueline was also part of the Canadian Delegation in Paris, France.
Canadians are teased around the world for at times being too nice, too friendly, and saying 'I’m sorry', way too much.
At Strategic Play® Global, we make no apologies for having the highest global standards when it comes to LEGO® Serious Play®.
We are on a quest for greatness!
"Our mission is to engage the world with the power of play
by getting the bricks into the hands of those who are imagining and building better futures
for themselves, their teams, their organizations, and their communities."
We do all this with the highest quality possible and in a way that is very 'Canadian'.
Our program is supported by founder and Master Trainer, Jacqueline Lloyd Smith, MA, MBA, (ATR), (CMC), (FRSA), along with Maxine King, AECEO, C, DSW, MA, a 30-year veteran, post-secondary, curriculum designer and expert in play and adult learning and leadership. Our program team work with leading experts in the area of business, education, psychology, art and play therapy, agile & lean, design thinking, creative problem solving, conflict management, coaching, leadership, and organizational development, to ensure continuous improvement and relevance in today's face-paced ever-changing market.
We are now serving all areas of the globe and our innovative materials have been translated into multiple languages.
This is why are been named "Best in Class" by Procter and Gamble!
Our ground rules don’t just apply in our LEGO® Serious Play® workshops & training, but in everything we do.
Our Ethical Principles Are:
- HONESTY We will not say things that are false. We will never deliberately mislead. We will be as candid as possible, openly and freely sharing information, as appropriate to the relationship.
- PROMISE-KEEPING: We will go to great lengths to keep our commitments. We will not make promises that cannot be kept and we will not make promises on behalf of the Strategic Play Group Ltd., unless we have the authority to do so.
- FAIRNESS: We will create and follow a process and achieve outcomes that a reasonable and prudent person would call just and even-handed. Doing the right thing is of critical importance to the Strategic Play Group and Strategic Play Global. We want to continuously raise the bar for ethical business conduct and ways of working. Our conduct builds on integrity and respect for human rights and care for our employees, subcontractors, trainers, and our suppliers.
- RESPECT: We will be open and direct in our communication, and receptive to influence. We will honor and value the abilities and contributions of others, embracing the responsibility and accountability for our actions. We will treat each other, our clients, our employees, our suppliers, and our competition with mutual respect while respecting our corporate values and brand promise.
- COMPASSION: We will maintain an awareness of the needs of others and act to meet those needs whenever possible. We will also minimize harm whenever possible as we work to be socially responsible.
- INTEGRITY: We will live up to the Strategic Play ethical principles, even when confronted by personal, professional, and social risks, as well as economic pressures. We will strive to always Play Fair and Play Well.
- QUALITY: While working with an agile, flexible, and adaptive mindset, we will work hard to provide the best quality products and services, continually improving our offerings and responding to market and consumer feedback within a sustainable business framework.
- CREATIVITY: We will continue to lead with innovative and best practices while growing our service and product offerings globally within a framework that is well managed to ensure a sustainable business model for the current and next generation.
We know this all sounds very Canadian and we're all very proud of that!