What is LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology?
LEGO® Serious Play® is an amazing methodology that unleashes human potential through the Power of Play!
What is LEGO® Serious Play® Methodology?
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is a powerful tool that combines visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles into one uniquely creative and powerful approach.
- It supports people—both introverts and extroverts—to think with their hands and better communicate their ideas, allowing a greater flow of information.
- People actually get to hear and see what others are saying.
- And this is the perfect tool to get everyone excited about thinking creatively. Everyone bonds and actively participate as they problem-solve together, all while having fun in an environment that encourages free idea generation.
Imagine the possibilities and excitement as LEGO Serious Play:
The possible applications are so numerous, we probably haven’t thought of them all. But, to list a few, LEGO® Serious Play® is great for:
- Team development
- Change management
- The innovation of products and services
- Project management
- Brand creation
- Business Start-ups
- Coaching and leadership development
- Organizational strategy
- Communication strategy
- Conflict management
- Succession planning
- Multiple stakeholder engagements
- Creative problem solving
- Group decision making
As well, LEGO Serious Play is an ideal tool for every type of professional, in every industry. Here are just a few of the most common industries and professions we have helped through our process:
- Project Management
- Learning + Development
- Human Resources
- Management Consultants
- Business Coaches
- And more!
Watch our case study videos or read more about the strategic people who work with us!
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE!
Email Us: We will respond within 24 hours!
Or Call Us:
North America Toll-Free: 1-888-238-2608