-One day training to sample all the steps in this innovative process and get the basics you need to include LSP in your program now!
Developed specifically for those who are curious about the process of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods and who want to sample the training in just one day.
Prerequisite: None -Open Enrollment as this includes STEP into LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods
This program has been designed to not only give you a taste of the tool but to provide you with some new methods and materials to add to your tool kit. This is not just something fun. It actually works well with adults of all ages, within all demographics, and across all cultures. It is a powerful tool ready for you to implement. If you are searching for a new approach to help your clients express themselves in a creative, kinesthetic, auditory, and visual way, this training will fit your needs.
You will leave this workshop with:
- What bricks are needed to create a special LEGO® set to run your first mini session with 6 people
- Handouts and printed materials
- A basic understanding of the methodology designed by the LEGO®Systems Group in Denmark, along with the underpinning of the methodology and the framework and theory behind it all
- Ready-to-go activities you can use anywhere within your existing approach
- A document showing your participation hours to be used toward full certificate training with us. So if you come for additional training later, these course credits will be completed.
- Your Starter Kit!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
This training has been approved by the
Email Us: We will respond within 24 hours!
North America Toll-Free: 1-888-238-2608
Ok, now stop reading and register for this training - the seats are selling fast!
Seats for this program are limited as we have very small class sizes to ensure knowledge transfer.
If you procrastinate you will miss it! We are not kidding! REGISTER NOW!
Don't see a class near you? Email us and we will add you to the global waiting list: email@example.com