Join our virtual classroom and get certified online in
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods now!
Our virtual courses are now being offered 100% online and will allow you to
offer your own LEGO SERIOUS PLAY services 100% ONLINE.
Time to grab your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Advance your career and earn a certification in
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Methods ONLINE.
Designed and delivered by the learning and play experts at Strategic Play Group.
Become a professional facilitator in LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Methods
by enrolling in one of our 4-8 week
ONLINE applied innovation courses!
Message from the Founder of Strategic Play Group and SPGEurope
Our Graduates Receive:
1. An official LSP certification with hours logged (applicable for continuing education credits)
2. A deck of 3D Diagnostic Cards associated with your training program*
3. 90-day license to our online assessments associated with your training program*
4. Registration with the Global Federation of LSP Master Trainers
5. Templates, road maps, activities, and downloads
6. Invitation to join our exclusive secure global network of facilitators for ongoing support and coaching
*Each program has slightly different give-away tools so please check the registration form for more information
The Strategic Play Learner Experience:
Licensed trainer live course instruction
Flip classrooms with high-tech solutions
Templates & downloads
Professionally produced videos
24-Hour online community
Curriculum professionally designed
Offered in French, Spanish, English, German, and Portuguese
Online Strategic Play Assessments
Amazing LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Community Members
Expert Strategic Play Global Trainers
Why Strategic Play Group Ltd.?
We hate to brag, but did we mention:
1. We were the recipients of the only LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Business Development Award from the LEGO® Systems Group.
2. Our LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods training was named “Best in Class” by Procter and Gamble (2013-2020).
3. We are the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods trainers of choice for the US Air Force (online and in-house).
4. We are long-time partners and LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods presenters for the Creative Education Foundation.
5. We have the fastest-growing safe and secure LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods online community of users.
6. We have been Training and Certifying facilitators in LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods since 2007
7. Our founder originally trained for the LEGO Systems Group as Master Trainer in 2009.
7. We have a full range of beginner and advanced courses to fit your unique needs and learning style.
Wow, that's a lot of very good reasons but...if you want a few more...
8. We have written three books.
9. We invented the 3D diagnostic cards based on LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods.
10. We have developed in-house play-based psychometrics to support our LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods programs.
11. We designed and delivered LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods workshops for the United Nations.
12. We have a full curriculum of courses from beginner to advanced, designed by an online learning expert.
13. Our training development team includes an original LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods Master Trainer, education & play specialists, and online learning experts.
14. We have been working on this amazing ONLINE program with a team of play and educational experts since 2017
15. We were the first to bring LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods to Canada.
16. We were a part of the LEGO Play 4 Business Team that took LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods to the Open Source Market.
AND - drum roll, please!
17. We were the first to train in LEGO SERIOUS PLAY in North America under the Open Source Business Model
Here is what the participants are saying:
"I have been waiting for a course that would integrate my passion for hands-on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods with my zest for online collaboration and coaching. The Strategic Play Creative Coaching course does this with ease with its experiential style and community-based format. Getting to connect and play with other LEGO® enthusiasts from around the world is the cherry on top. Well done!"
- Paul Sanbar, Los Angeles, USA
|"The online courses through Strategic Play are some of the best I have ever taken! I love how I am able to go at my own speed and learn in different ways all in one course. The courses include reading materials, watching videos, independent practice, connecting with an online community, and through video conference. I can already think of so many ways I can apply what I’m learning to my work at Intel, and to how we can do things differently in an increasingly virtual world."
- Sarah Moyle, Portland, Oregon, USA
"The Strategic Play Creative Coaching course is already proving its worth, driving my learning
-Noreen McChesney, Sudbury, ON, Canada
"Knowing the incredible level of professionalism and expertise Jacquie and her team at Strategic Play Group bring to the table, we were thrilled to learn they now offer LEGO® Serious Play® training online. Having now taken the course, we are happy to report that the online course far exceeded our expectations and was a very worthwhile investment. We would recommend it to anyone and everyone looking to expand their facilitation skills and LEGO® Serious Play® knowledge!"
- Kelso Brennan and Breanne Ross, Edmonton, AB, Canada
"Participating in the online Creative Coaching course has been an incredible and invaluable experience. I have experienced the privilege of learning and discovering in each session, professionally and personally, whilst amongst the exceptional talent of our trainer leading the sessions and the creative bright minds sharing and taking part throughout. The delivery and content is organized, accessible, and relevant — making this Strategic Play training yet again ‘Hard-Fun’ and very worthwhile.
-Angela Pezzano - Melbourne, Australia
"This course is amazing. I had a clear idea of what I wanted to get out of it going into it,
-Sarah Jacobson - Melbourne, Australia
Ok, stop reading this and register!