-Are you ready for systematic creative processes with fast passed techniques that drive innovation? Or do you just want to out-imagine your competitors? This program will deliver all!
Professors at the Marketing University in Austria use DT with LSP to understand one end-users unmet needs and wants.
The rules have changed and your products and services require a design thinking approach to stay relevant!
If you're using or thinking of using a Design Thinking approach, you should know that LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is the right tool for the job!
Companies are not just designing products, services, and experiences, they are removing obstacles, overcoming excuses, and pushing the limits by providing solutions for the right problems. The solutions you develop will support your strategy development, strategy development enhances your brand, branding earns users/customers.
Today, design thinking has become a competitive advantage for companies to stay relevant and to survive - to out-imagine their competitors!
This training is a co-creation team effort of Service Designers, Industrial Engineers, Design Thinkers, Rocket Scientist Engineers, Dr graduated at MIT on Design Thinking with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods and Creative Problem-Solving experts.
Pre-requisites for this training: Teams & Groups, Creative Coaching, Strategic Storytelling
Design Thinking is shifting from a skill to a PLAY based movement and is now a Culture!
Organizations can transform into a Design Thinking and design doing Culture. Design Thinking should be part of everyday work in business, from bottom to top. Design Thinking is related to creativity – and creativity is like a muscle. It can be developed.
What you will learn:
- how to use LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Methods in the different phases of Design Thinking
- the role of empathy Design Thinking
- how to capture insights from the fact-finding phase
- the power of diversity of thinking
- how to incorporate micro bites of playful learning to make your content stick?
- fast prototyping and testing
- design sprinting techniques
- to improve communication and human interactions
- how you can tackle issues like listening, remembering, focusing, deferral of judgment
Who should follow this training?
- LSP Facilitators of course &
- Service Designers, UX Designers, Product Developers
- Management and Change Management Professionals
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches
- Managers, Team Leaders,
- Human Resource people
- Recruiters, Headhunters
- Teachers, Professors, Researchers
Your training includes:
- Your training book full of activities
- Handouts for planning and customizing programs
- Templates and roadmaps and so much more!
Strategic Play® Group Ltd. training has been approved by the
Email Us: We will respond within 24 hours!