Prerequisite: Any one of the following courses:
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods for:
Your clients are counting on you. Get ready to add value to your program!
Now with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and Conflict Analysis and Management, you can use these combined powerful methodologies. We have wrapped psychometrics tools and know-how into the Strategic Play® toolkit and developed a unique and powerful program that delivers huge value to clients.
- Most managers and organizational leaders struggle to manage conflict
- Unskilled attempts to resolve these problematic situations actually make things worse
- The hidden costs of a community, organizational, or workplace conflict drains resources, adding to low-quality products and services
- Increased sick leave, low levels of engagement, poor staff retention, risk aversion, and increases in complaints all indicate poorly handled conflicts
- Very few people have the right tools and know-how to effectively manage workplace conflict
- Conflicts that are avoided get swept under the rug and become protracted and re-emerge as bigger issues
- Conflicts are a part of life and should not be avoided - how we manage conflicts shapes our results from transformational to disastrous.
Bringing in a third party to intervene is often the only way to help change the status quo.
If you have a powerful tool, such as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, the landscape and playing field changes dramatically. If you are a conflict practitioner, a process group leader, or a facilitator/management consultant wanting to learn a better way to analyze and manage conflicts, this training is for you.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an excellent tool for conflict analysis and management, and it is very effective in addressing issues that are challenging and otherwise unreachable.
This training was developed and designed by SERIOUS PLAY® Master Trainer, Jacqueline Lloyd Smith, who also holds an MA in Conflict Analysis and Management and an MBA in Executive Management Consulting. She is also a Registered Management Consultant (CMC), and Registered Art Therapist (ATR).
This training moves participants through processes where they explore individual and team identity, learning how it pertains to identity-based conflicts. We will be taking a deep dive into workshops and processes with groups in conflict or crisis. We use individual psychometrics to help understand conflict styles and thinking processes that often cause cognitive distortions (thinking errors), resulting in workplace conflicts. The social value and costs of conflict will be covered, along with the impact on culture within organizations.
The last section of this training deals with systems thinking. We will apply LSP core principals to understand where the conflict lives and grows, what fuels it, and how to manage it. We will review group dynamics theory along with numerous conflict theories, and discuss how they pertain to conflict management within complex organizational structures.
You will learn:
1 The power of this 3D tool for numerous applications and designs;
2 How to use bricks to move people from positions to interests, to find common ground;
3 Indicators and techniques to analyze the situation and ways to manage resistance;
4 Techniques to manage bullies, underdogs, supporters, and other actors within the conflict process;
5 Keys to uncovering and addressing destructive passive aggressive behaviors;
6 Multiple ways to design processes to keep the group on track and ensure your process stays positive and appropriate;
7 When and when not to intervene;
8 Creative ways to intervene;
9 Ways to deal with artificial harmony.
You will get:
- Two full days of training and your certificate indicating you have been trained by a licensed STRATEGIC PLAY® trainer in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods, showing your logged hours;
- The ability to become a registered facilitator;
- A full manual with everything you need to get up and going;
- Lunch and breaks;
- A special set of LEGO® Bricks for you to use immediately and get started;
- A professional quality headshot and other high-resolution photos to use on your website in your marketing efforts;
- Your own set of 3D Diagnostic Cards to use with your clients along with our book full of activity ideas.
Okay, now it is time to register to make sure you do not miss this powerful training program. We have limited seats available and a wait list of people wanting to add this offering to their toolkit.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us
Toll-Free in North America 1-888-238-2608
Other locations + 1- 604-558-2707
Ok, now stop reading and register for this training - the seats are selling fast!
Seats for this program are limited as we have very small class sizes to ensure knowledge transfer.
If you procrastinate you will miss it! We are not kidding! REGISTER NOW!
Strategic Play® delivers LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods under the creative commons license held by the LEGO® Systems Group. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement.