LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods: Creative Conflict Analysis & Management
-Conflicts can be transformational if managed appropriately. Apply 3D conflict analysis & management theories & psychometrics to positively impact organizational culture.
Prerequisite: Any one of the following courses:
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods for:
· Teams and Groups
· Creative Coaching
· Strategic Storytelling
Your clients are counting on you. Get ready to add value to your program!
Now with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and Conflict Analysis and Management, you can use these combined powerful methodologies. We have wrapped psychometrics tools and know-how into the Strategic Play® toolkit and developed a unique and powerful program that delivers huge value to clients.
- Most managers and organizational leaders struggle to manage conflict
- Unskilled attempts to resolve these problematic situations actually make things worse
- The hidden costs of a community, organizational, or workplace conflict drains resources, adding to low-quality products and services
- Increased sick leave, low levels of engagement, poor staff retention, risk aversion, and increases in complaints all indicate poorly handled conflicts
- Very few people have the right tools and know-how to effectively manage workplace conflict
- Conflicts that are avoided get swept under the rug and become protracted and re-emerge as bigger issues
- Conflicts are a part of life and should not be avoided - how we manage conflicts shapes our results from transformational to disastrous.
Bringing in a third party to intervene is often the only way to help change the status quo.
If you have a powerful tool, such as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, the landscape and playing field changes dramatically. If you are a conflict practitioner, a process group leader, or a facilitator/management consultant wanting to learn a better way to analyze and manage conflicts, this training is for you.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an excellent tool for conflict analysis and management, and it is very effective in addressing issues that are challenging and otherwise unreachable.
This training was developed and designed by SERIOUS PLAY® Master Trainer, Jacqueline Lloyd Smith, who also holds an MA in Conflict Analysis and Management and an MBA in Executive Management Consulting. She is also a Registered Management Consultant (CMC) and a Registered Art Therapist (ATR).
This training moves participants through processes where they explore individual and team identity, learning how it pertains to identity-based conflicts. We will be taking a deep dive into workshops and processes with groups in conflict or crisis. We use individual psychometrics to help understand conflict styles and thinking processes that often cause cognitive distortions (thinking errors), resulting in workplace conflicts. The social value and costs of conflict will be covered, along with the impact on culture within organizations.
The last section of this training deals with systems thinking. We will apply LSP core principals to understand where the conflict lives and grows, what fuels it, and how to manage it. We will review group dynamics theory along with numerous conflict theories, and discuss how they pertain to conflict management within complex organizational structures.
You will learn:
1 The power of this 3D tool for numerous applications and designs;
2 How to use bricks to move people from positions to interests, to find common ground;
3 Indicators and techniques to analyze the situation and ways to manage resistance;
4 Techniques to manage bullies, underdogs, supporters, and other actors within the conflict process;
5 Keys to uncovering and addressing destructive passive aggressive behaviors;
6 Multiple ways to design processes to keep the group on track and ensure your process stays positive and appropriate;
7 When and when not to intervene;
8 Creative ways to intervene;
9 Ways to deal with artificial harmony.
You will get:
- This amazing and unique training and your certificate indicating you have been trained by a licensed STRATEGIC PLAY® trainer in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods, showing your logged hours;
- The ability to become registered as a Strategic Play®;
- A full manual with everything you need to get up and going;
- Access to the online community of learners
- Your own set of 3D Diagnostic Cards to use with your clients along with our book full of activity ideas.
Okay, now it is time to register to make sure you do not miss this powerful training program. We have limited seats available and a waitlist of people wanting to add this offering to their toolkit.
Join the wait list now for the next available course; Add my name
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Complete your registration & certification requirements under a Licensed Master Trainer!
Strategic Play® Group Ltd. training has been approved by the
Global Federation of LSP Master Trainers
Email Us: We will respond within 24 hours!
North America Toll-Free: 1-888-238-2608