-Are you looking for a more effective way to develop strategies in this ever-changing business environment? This is a fast-paced, jam-packed program prepares you for the unexpected.
Prerequisite: Any one of the following courses:
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods for:
Join us for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Advanced Certification training for strategy makers.
Too often, strategic planning is a misplaced word that really only means work planning. Thinking strategically requires more than developing a work plan.
You need to see this powerful tool in action if:
- Your organization or business clients are finding themselves unprepared and unsure of what to do next
- Your organization or clients keep solving the wrong problems
- Leaders discover that key individuals are confused and misaligned when it comes to making important decisions
- You have no clear vision or plan
- Tactics deployed lack imagination and creative problem solving
- People are not spontaneous and lack the ability to think on their feet
- People lack confidence when thinking and planning for the future
- Your talent is leaving or looking at other options
In this training, LSP trained facilitators will build on their previous LSP knowledge to create 3D models that illustrate the complex environments where entities like organizations, boards, communities, and other interconnected systems function. See how these play out in real-time as the ever-changing environment tests the foundations and core. This tool will allow you to apply creative problem solving and use powerful visual tools to diagnose, consider new business models, uncover the real challenges, create large systems, test scenarios, and visually plan the work.
This is a fast-paced, jam-packed program, so be prepared to become immersed in deep-level thinking. The training is based on our work with clients, and client cases will be presented such as in health care, governments, and private industry. The underpinnings of our strategy work are based on the work and research of the founding fathers of LSP—Johan Roos, and Bart Victor—as well as their collaborations with Statler & Burgi. We have taken in further by adding industry knowledge from our with with the Department of Defence, Procter and Gamble, and other industry giants.
What you get:
- Your full-color manual outlining all the steps needed to facilitate this powerful process
- Templates to use before your workshops begins so that you can better understand your client needs and design the best workshop for them
- Research articles on the underpinnings of strategy and the new mindsets driving this field
- A set of our proprietary 3D Diagnostic Cards to use with your client to conduct root cause analysis
- Sample Road-maps, business model planning tools & visual planning boards
- A great learning environment
When your clients need to out-imagine their competition, get to innovation faster, do more with less, align core teams, and identify strategic goals and objectives, this is the tool and the application. Remember, you can apply all workshop formats to sessions for mergers & acquisitions, new product development, disaster planning, service design and re-design, and business model planning.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
This training has been approved by the
Email Us: We will respond within 24 hours!
North America Toll-Free: 1-888-238-2608
Ok, now stop reading and register for this training - the seats are selling fast!
Seats for this program are limited as we have very small class sizes to ensure knowledge transfer.
If you procrastinate you will miss it! We are not kidding! REGISTER NOW!
Don't see a class near you? Email us and we will add you to the global waiting list: firstname.lastname@example.org