On September 30, 2019, we spent the day Playing with Professors who have been dedicating themselves to diving deeply into the world of play!
Each professor spoke for 15 – 20 minutes, followed by a short build and debrief.
Here are the beautiful artboards, produced by the amazing and talented
Sarah D. Moyle who drew as presenters spoke.
We also recorded each presentation and will release the videos in our community site so stay tuned.
This was the line up from the presentations:
1. State of Play-The Global View: Presented by founder Jacqueline Lloyd Smith
2. How Learning Happens the underpinning for playful methods: Presented by Lois Mahon
3. LSP Methods of Teaching Quantum Chemistry at U of A: Presented by Dr. Belinda Heyne
4. LSP Methods to Develop Innovative Products at P&G: Presented by Richard Perez
5. LSP Methods as a Form of Therapy: Presented by Dr. Kasra Khorasani
6. Rescue Icarus: The intersection between Play & Strategy: Presented by Lt. Col. Jason Trew, PhD.
Read more about the 2019 Unconference and Global LSP Meeting here!