Online Certification Training
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator Becomes the Navigator
Welcome to the exciting world of creative coaching with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods!
All sessions utilize uniquely designed and developed tools from our Strategicplay® tool kit.
We use a journey metaphor to create a story and a vision of a life in transition. Your client probably has a very clear understanding of where they are now, some fuzzy ideas about where they want to go, and some understanding about the things that get in their way. They need you, their coach, to help bring their hidden thoughts and ideas out into the light. You can do this in the most effective way with LEGO bricks - who knew!
This process makes the abstract more concrete and helps people to align their goals, so they can see clearly as they drive their own life in their own direction.
The journey is a metaphor for a life in transition. You are the Coach / Navigator!
We have used numerous metaphors to help us ask questions and unpack and repack thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and actions using a 3D process. As the LSP facilitator/coach-in-training you will build all these elements yourself to gain exposure to the process. You will post your reflections on your journey in your travel log and ask process questions of the LSP trainer as you go along.
To begin the journey, we will use an online assessment. The underpinnings include creative theraputic activities applied with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology in a unique process of eight powerful Creative Coaching Sessions.
What’s included in this course?
Unique to Strategic Play Group, this 8-week coaching program is only available from the original developers
- 16 to 20 hours of training over an 8 week period with this interactive online learning program
- Participate each week at times that work best for you, in your own time zone, from the comfort of your home or office
- Q & A area where we answer your questions about the course, facilitation, coaching, & LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods moderated by a professional LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® trained Executive Coach
- Video’s demonstrating the creative coaching process
- Colour ePDF for your study use and to use with your clients
- Deep dive into using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods along with information on the value of using play with adults
- Access to a 24 hour private online forum for discussions during the 8 week program
- Information and links to materials you can save to your computer with templates for future use with your clients
- Access to a larger community of users
- This 8 week program can be used by you, as presented, or adapted by you to meet your client's needs
- Tips and tricks to market your new services to get your Creative Coaching Program up and running fast
- Newsletter and updated information
- Certificate signed by a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Master Trainer documenting the completion of this program.
- Registration with the LEGO® Systems Group