Strategic Play® offers LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator Certification
Macau, Hong Kong
For the first time in history, the Strategic Play® Group will be delivering the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator Certification in Hong Kong in 2019, followed by another Facilitator Certification in Macau.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement. This “hand thinking” methodology is based on extensive research in educational theory, neuroscience and psychology and enables teams to address complex issues in a fun and engaging way.
Who should attend? Trainers and facilitators, in-house training and development professionals, consultants, HR professionals, coaches, teachers and university professors, change managers, team leaders.
4-Day LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator Certification Program Overview
Day One: Foundation Program
Jump into the basics on the first program. This training day introduces you to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® tool. You will learn how to use the tools within a setting including flow theory, the use of ground rules to set the playing field, etiquette and traps to avoid along with numerous applications for different situations to prep the hand-brain connection. Background theory is provided with hands-on learning.
Day Two: Teams and Groups
The second day moves participants through processes where individual identity is explored and insight gained into how the tools can be customized for any number of workshops or processes including team workshops.
Day Three: Landscape and Systems Development for Teams and Groups
The third day of the training will provide you with an understanding of how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® identity and landscape materials kit to build 3D models that illustrate the complex environments where entities like teams and projects and other interconnected systems function and how these environments “play out” in real time.
Day Four: Master Class Workshop Design and Practice
Day four, our final day, gives you an opportunity to develop your own roadmaps for workshops you want to deliver. These roadmaps can be for new LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops or to customize current programs you currently deliver to incorporate LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®. We’ll show you how to do both.
The last part of this program lets you practice your facilitation skills in a safe environment. You will receive feedback from your colleagues and a Certified Licensed LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods facilitator.
- 4-day training delivered by Licensed Trainers of the Strategic Play® Group
- Your facilitator manual with step-by-step guidelines to deliver your LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods workshop
- Your Starter Kit of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® bricks including your own duck bricks
- Roadmaps to get you started developing your own LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods workshops
- 1 deck of Diagnostic Cards produced by Strategic Play® Group
- 1 copy of the “What the duck” book so you can learn all the science behind the methodology and tens of different ways to play with the duck
- Your certificate stating that you are a Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods Facilitator, issued by the Strategic Play® Group and signed by Global Master Trainer, Jacqueline Lloyd Smith
- A unique Strategic Play certification and registration number
- Three 30-minute personal coaching sessions with your Licensed LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® trainers
- Additional information and support in ordering LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® kits, Diagnostic Cards and books
This training will be delivered by an English trainer and a Cantonese co-trainer. Materials will be printed in English.
Date and Time
16 – 19 March, 2019
9:30am – 5:30pm
Hong Kong Productivity Council
Course Fee and Enrolment
Contact Hong Kong Productivity Council https://goo.gl/51WzDE or scan QR code
Early bird (before 2 March) and group discount is available
Email your questions to Brain Tang: strategicplay%23com|brian%23tang
Date and Time
21 – 24 March, 2019
9:30am – 5:30pm
Macau Square, 13th floor, room D.
43-53 Av. do Infante Dom Henrique, Macau
Early Bird: MOP 25,900 (before 7 March)
Regular: MOP 27,900
Enrolment and Inquiry
Contact Brian Tang at strategicplay%23com|brian%23tang
Please let us know 30 days before the event and with written notice. If you can’t attend, a full refund will be applied less a 20% administration fee. Or you can reschedule to a future workshop.