LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology combines visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles into one uniquely creative and powerful approach. It teaches people—both introverts and extroverts—to think with their hands and better communicate their ideas, allowing a greater flow of information. People actually get to hear and see what others are saying. And this is the perfect tool to get everyone excited about thinking creatively. Everyone bonds and actively participate as they problem solve together, all while having fun in an environment that encourages free idea generation.
Imagine the possibilities and excitement as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology:
- Quickly shows ideas inside your mind
- Gives equal air time to everyone at the table
- Tests out real business and team scenarios
- Engages all while building trust
- Unifies teams with a shared language and identity
The possible applications are so numerous, we probably haven’t thought of them all. To list more than a few, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is great for:
- Team development
- Innovation of products and services
- Project management
- Brand creation
- Business start-ups
- Coaching and leadership development
- Organizational strategy
- Communication strategy
- Conflict management
- Succession planning
- Multiple stakeholder engagements
- Change management
- Creative problem solving
- Group decision making
You want to learn more now, don’t you? You’re in luck. We also have a handy little brochure that explains more about the neuroscience and learning process, right here.
Download English (The why this method works) document here.