We are happy and eager to share our knowledge, but please respect our wishes and refer others to our training program if they want to learn more. We have a referral program in place that we can tell you about and when you refer you'll get lots more than just good karma!
We also insist that you agree to follow the trademark rules set out by the LEGO® Systems Group.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
CANCELATIONS, PAYMENTS, AND REFUNDS:
You must pay in advance the fee for each learning course for which you wish to subscribe, using the available online credit card payment system. There are no refunds available once you register and pay for an online course. We will issue refunds for in-class courses provided we receive written notice at least 30 days prior to the event and you have not yet accessed the online resources that accompany the course. If you meet these conditions, a full refund will be applied less a 20% administration fee. But why pay out fees? Just call us and make arrangements to sign up for the next training course (subject to the approval of your trainer and the Strategic Play Group Ltd.).
In-class courses will have a specific time frame for completion. For participants who are unable to meet outcomes, we will provide alternative options—i.e., involvement in future training. Participants involved in online training will have access to training materials during the online delivery time frame. We can provide extensions if you provide written notice to the course facilitator, but we do not allow extensions more than six months after the start date.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The Strategic Play Group Ltd., and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in the Web Pages and the online training program. You are granted limited access only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Site and using this site as per the training program you have purchased. The materials on this site and in our training programs are for the training of facilitators only.
- Use the logos belonging to the LEGO® Systems Group, Lloyd Smith Solutions, Strategic Play® and/or the Global Federation of LSP Master Trainers without expressed permission.
- Directly resell our intellectual property (ask about our referral program).
- We are the licensees and licensed trainers. You are NOT learning to be a trainer of this application or methods and you can not resell, upload, share, trade, or copy the materials.
- Share our training or tools and techniques or any of the IP with anyone who has not been trained and fully certified by the Strategic Play Group.
- Alter the materials you receive—they are 'as is.' No tampering with original files or formats of materials or booklets is permitted, including word/image changes or additions. No translating into other languages. No printing or copying.
- Write the words Strategic Play®, LEGO®, or LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® into anything that might look like a logo.
- Systematically retrieving data or other content from the Web Pages to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Web Pages, including collecting email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Web Pages to trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct on the Web Pages.
- Engage in any automated use of the Web Pages, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or any other material, such as spamming, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm the Web Pages, Strategic Play Group Ltd., or to any person or business entity.
This Website and Web Pages are provided as is; including any errors or flaws, and Strategic Play Group Ltd., expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to the Web Pages of the information contained on the Web Pages or the training materials. Also, nothing contained on the Web Pages or training materials shall be interpreted as advising or authorizing or validating you or your work, we are simply listing you as a user to help end users select facilitators as per their own due diligence process.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Web Pages at any time or for any reason at our discretion without notice. We will continue to maintain and update the site, however, we have no obligation to update any information on our Web Pages. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Web Pages without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any party for any updates, changes, modifications, price changes, suspensions, or discontinuance of the Web Pages.
After you have completed the program as a Certified Facilitator, you have the ability to offer facilitated workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and materials.
You can tell people you have taken the training from the STRATEGIC PLAY® GROUP LTD. When you complete the training, you can say you are a trained and certified facilitator in the methods of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®. You must write the words: “LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology”. The word LEGO® must be written in capital letters followed by the registration mark. The word SERIOUS PLAY® must be written in capital letters followed by the registration mark. The word methods or methodology must follow the words LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
Please see the LEGO® TRADEMARK document for more information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION:
Informed Consent For Assessments Taken On Our Website:
As part of taking any assessment on our site, you have been invited to participate in a research study, conducted by the Strategic Play Group Ltd. research team (we are a curious bunch). This research involves the development of an instrument to measure playful styles around the world (superhero and or playsonality). Your participation is entirely voluntary; should you choose not to participate, you are welcome to withdraw at any time. You can withdraw by not completing the questions and leaving the site. Unfortunately, Refunds will not be issued if you withdraw or for any other reason.
The information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The informed consent forms and other identifying information will be kept separate from the data. All study records will be kept on a server which is accessible only to the research team at the secure site.
By clicking on "Start Assessment" you are indicating your agreement to proceed with this research and also agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION:
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Canada, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in Canada for the resolution of any disputes.
The Web Pages are owned and operated by Strategic Play Group Ltd. The training materials and in-class programs are designed and owned by Strategic Play Group Ltd. If you have any complaint regarding the Web Pages or in-class training program please contact us at:
Strategic Play Group Ltd.,