Get ready to add FUN and Excitement to your program! Strategic Play® delivers LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods under the creative commons license held by the LEGO® Systems Group.
Are you ready to get certified to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods & materials? Now with LEGO® Mindstorm® Robots, and Creative Problem Solving Processes, combined with Strategic Play® tools and materials all applied in a unique and powerful program that delivers project team results.
This course is only offered once a year and only in Whistler, British Columbia, CANADA!
In today’s fast paced businesses environment, organizations in all industries and service sectors are forming task and project teams to get the work done. Everyone from healthcare professionals to marketing teams, IT teams, community leaders, and even public school teachers must help teams perform at their highest capacity.
Multidisciplinary teams are often developed to work on projects that are more complex, with constantly changing requirements. But how can we take teams to the highest level of functionality where they are equipped to:
- Respectfully take full advantage of the talent on the team?
- Make the best use of their resources (time, people, budget, operations, etc.)?
- Use creative thinking to effectively solve problems faster and better, to find innovative solutions?
- Use 3D creative tools like LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® to understand team interests and talents, stakeholder interests & positions, visioning, and to plan strategy?
- Gain the competencies help move multifunction project teams from the conception stage to the implementation of action stage in iterative steps?
This training provides team coaches, educators, and facilitators with a ready-to-go program they can deliver to teach, coach, and facilitate better ways for teams to work together on project based work. Research indicates that teams that are flexible, adaptable, and agile are more successful as they navigate messy problems in real time, and that’s why we have developed this hands-on, interactive training. The experience is so powerful, memorable, and applicable that learning goes immediately from the training room to the project floor.
As the facilitator/ trainer you learn to train "from the back of the room" and use teachable moments to coach a team to success. You provide the process and the learning happens organically as the project unfolds. This is a play-based, fast-paced program, where participants are 100% engaged as they work together to solve a real world problem using both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods and LEGO® Mindstorm robots and materials. You will learn to adapt and design this core program to your unique environment to deliver your project based training workshop that will rock.
This training highlights leadership, conflict management, creative problem solving, and diversity of thinking all at once. You will see, hear, and do in this interactive program as you experience how to get a project done and done well, on time and with the resources available.
Get ready for the learning of your lifetime. You get:
Four days of intense training at Nita Lake Lodge, a 4 star hotel in beautiful Whistler, BC—voted Canada’s number one boutique hotel—including lunch and all morning breaks. (Note: You need to book your hotel room by calling for the discount as rooms are not included in the registration).
Insights into real cases where others have used the tools and applied them successfully.
A manual with the ready-to-go program.
A set of your own Strategic Play® team LEGO® 3D diagnostic cards & book with great activities
Your unique innovation assessment to help you understand how you think when solving a problem, along with handouts and materials.
Your LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® starter kit of unique bricks.
A professional set of photographs ready to use for your marketing launch.
Helpful tips and tricks for kick-starting your professional program.
Your certification, noting hours logged in training by a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Master Trainer Jacqueline Lloyd Smith and Certified Professional Coach Stephen Walling.
Don’t miss out. We have a limited number of seats available, so avoid disappointment and register today!
Nita Lake Lodge is also offering discounts on rooms for trainees, so be sure to call the hotel and ask for the Strategic Play Group Rate for that time period.
Toll Free North America: 1-888-755-6482
Or other locations +1-604-966-5700
Objectives your clients want you to help them reach for capacity building for 21st century leadership skills!
- Lead by example and use circle of influence to contribute to team processes
- Become a high functioning team member
- Use effective communication skills for critical conversations
- Develop your team into becoming high-performing
- Manage change processes
- Understand and measure risks
- Apply agile, flexible, and adaptable thinking skills
- Take responsibility, and step up and speak up with confidence
- Engage stakeholders and motivate team members to perform at their best
- Work and excel under pressure
- Apply creative problem solving and divergent and convergent thinking appropriately
- Evaluate and select work paths
- Identifying criteria needed for decisions
- Think strategically under preasure
- Coach others to perform at their best in real time
- Work with project or product owners to manage scope creep
- Present finished products
Ok, now stop reading and register for this training - the seats are selling fast and Whistler and the Nita Lake Lodge are on fire....